Thursday, August 12, 2010

The End of Rexburg

I can't believe how fast the past four years have gone by. I've had some of the best times of my life in Rexburg while going to school at BYU-ID and there are definitely some things I will miss about this special place. These are just a few pictures of the last few days of my life in Rexburg!

One of my favorite things about BYU-Id was being able to participate in the competitive sports program. I love soccer, and I had so much fun playing here and getting to know the girls on the teams I played on. Here is my team from this past spring semester, the LADY BRUINS.....also known as the CHAMPIONS! We won the league with a perfect record, it was a lot of fun and I got a free champion T-shirt out of it!


I have met so many great people here and have made some friendships that I know will last for a VERY long time.  I got to go to lunch with two of my former roommates and good friends; it was fun to catch up and see them one last time.
me, steph (aka stappy who drove 4 hours to see me), and Britini

My sister Aubrey was staying with us for the last week we were in Rexburg so we took her on our last adventure in the Idaho Mountains and went to Cave Falls.  I will definately miss all of the fun outdoor activites Idaho has to offer in such beautiful places!

Lastly, we had to say good-bye to our first home together.  We are excited to be back in California, and I think I am the only one that will truly miss Idaho but it was a fun experiance and I wouldn't change it for the world.

outside our apartment on the day we drove back to California

No comments:

Post a Comment