Monday, August 16, 2010

A Day At The Beach

My Family had a friend from out of town visiting who had never been to the beach so we decided to go on a short trip and after being in San Francisco for a day we went and had some fun in the sun at Santa Cruz.  I have lived in Northern CA all of my life and had never been there so I was excited to go, Allen had to work so he couldn't come but it was a fun trip!

We started the day at a beach by the boardwalk and went out to this small light house

The fog finally burned off and we met up with everyone at National Bridges state Park, it was beautiful there, but the water was still a bit too cold for me!


Looking at the tide pools

Austin and Uncle Trev

Then we went to the beach on the boardwalk to play some beach volleyball and enjoy the sun

my sisters

my brother

The whole group

No comments:

Post a Comment