Friday, October 7, 2011

Catch Up

Well I do have A LOT of catching up to do on here, but this will be a start.  I REALLY want to blog about our house but someone [ALLEN ;)] still has a few projects to finish so I will do that later. We haven't been up to much lately; work is keeping us busy and the "honey-do" list seems to be never ending at home as well! We had a great summer spending time with family, but here is just a few Random Pictures from the past few months...


In February my one and only baby brother left for his LDS mission. He is serving in the Farmington, New Mexico Mission and working with the Navajo Indians. He is loving it and doing so well but all of us girls do miss our brother :)


(Me and Trev the night before he left for the MTC)

 On one of the first "warm" weekends Allen and I went out to folsom Lake for a bike ride and had a lot of fun. We did this before our weekends became consumed with remodeling our house :)



At the end of March, Allen's sister Holly and her husband Eric had their first baby, Warren Michael.  He is such a cute little chunk and really enjoys his "disco dancing" time with Uncle Al!

Warren and I at the Hospital

Allen with Warren in Fort Bragg

In April I got to go to "Time Out for Women" with my Mom, and sisters: Krista and Ashley in Fresno.  It was such a good weekend and we had the chance to listen to some amazing speakers!

Ashley, mom w/ baby Ty, Krista, and Me

My "BCF" (best cousin forever) Courtney got home from her mission this Summer!  I was so excited to see her but now she left me for Greece!
Courtney and I at the Temple

Me and Al Boy

We are loving being close to family in California and getting comfortable in our first home!  I will catch up some more soon so you can see what a fun and busy summer we had! 


1 comment:

  1. It's about dang time you wrote on here! Allen looks so cute with that baby! And I love your dress.

    ReplyDelete